Got The Flu And Don't Know What To Do?
Research has shown that high blood nutrient levels - achievable only by IVNT - help fight infection and improve health through an elegant mechanism that does no harm to healthy cells. The conventional medical world is only beginning to recognize this powerful treatment.
What is Intravenous Infusion Therapy?Intravenous Vitamin/Nutrient Therapy (IVNT) is a tool that allows physicians to harness a healing technique known as "Orthomolecular Medicine". IVNT delivers concentrated nutrients directly to your cells through the bloodstream while bypassing your GI tract, thus avoiding the potency loss of some nutrients that are administered orally. Therefore IVNT can be a powerful aid in everything from immune enhancement to detoxification.
Why Should I Consider An Infusion?
- Acute Upper Respiratory Illness (colds/flu/pneumonia)
- Allergic Disorders
- Age Management
- Cardiac issues (dysrhythmias, cornonary artery disease)
- Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia Syndromes
- Feeding Tube Patients
- Gastric Bypass Patients
- Improve Endurance-Macular Degeneration
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Pain Management
- Pre/post operation or medical procedure
- Pre/post dental work - esp. if you're removing fillings
- Pre/post travel
- Sports/Injury Recovery
- Cancer/chemo support
- When you're just feeling low and need a boost!